Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CHNR) (GALE) (HW) Higher; (GLBS) (SGNL) (TSN) Lower
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) 22.4% HIGHER; seeing some strong trading above the $4 level following a recent 1-for-20 reverse split.
Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) 21.2% LOWER; pulling back following recent gains as shares lose volatility.
Signal Genetics, Inc. (Nadaq: SGNL) 19.2% LOWER; shares moving lower following a 41 percent gain last Friday.
Headwaters, Inc. (NYSE: HW) 17.2% HIGHER; announced that it has entered into a binding merger agreement with Boral Limited (“BORAL”: BLD:ASX) pursuant to which Boral will acquire Headwaters Incorporated for US$24.25 per share in cash, representing an aggregate enterprise value of approximately US$2.6 billion
Teekay (NYSE: TK) 15.4% HIGHER; shipping stock seeing strength above the $7 level amid recent volatility in the segment.
LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE: LOCK) 15.2% HIGHER; Symantec Corp. and LifeLock announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for Symantec to acquire LifeLock for $24 per share or $2.3 billion in enterprise value. The deal, which was approved by the boards of directors of both companies, is expected to close in the first calendar quarter of 2017, subject to customary closing conditions including LifeLock stockholder approval.
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) 15.3% HIGHER; announced that it has signed a license agreement for its PicoP scanning technology with a Taiwanese ODM.
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) 14.2% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.96, $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.38 billion. Tyson Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $4.70-$4.85, versus the consensus of $4.98.
Sino-Global Shipping (Nasdaq: SINO) 13.1% LOWER; another shipping stock retracing following recent gains.
Rand Logistics (Nasdaq: RLOG) 13.0% LOWER; see Sino-Globa above.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanchez Energy (SN), Blackstone Energy Acquire 155,000 Eagle Ford Acres from Anadarko (APC) for $2.3B
- UPDATE: Uranium Energy (UEC) Files to Offer 6.7M Common Stock and Warrant Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)