Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CHNR) (GALE) (HW) Higher; (GLBS) (SGNL) (TSN) Lower
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) 22.4% HIGHER; seeing some strong trading above the $4 level following a recent 1-for-20 reverse split.
Globus Maritime Limited (Nasdaq: GLBS) 21.2% LOWER; pulling back following recent gains as shares lose volatility.
Signal Genetics, Inc. (Nadaq: SGNL) 19.2% LOWER; shares moving lower following a 41 percent gain last Friday.
Headwaters, Inc. (NYSE: HW) 17.2% HIGHER; announced that it has entered into a binding merger agreement with Boral Limited (“BORAL”: BLD:ASX) pursuant to which Boral will acquire Headwaters Incorporated for US$24.25 per share in cash, representing an aggregate enterprise value of approximately US$2.6 billion
Teekay (NYSE: TK) 15.4% HIGHER; shipping stock seeing strength above the $7 level amid recent volatility in the segment.
LifeLock, Inc. (NYSE: LOCK) 15.2% HIGHER; Symantec Corp. and LifeLock announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for Symantec to acquire LifeLock for $24 per share or $2.3 billion in enterprise value. The deal, which was approved by the boards of directors of both companies, is expected to close in the first calendar quarter of 2017, subject to customary closing conditions including LifeLock stockholder approval.
MicroVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: MVIS) 15.3% HIGHER; announced that it has signed a license agreement for its PicoP scanning technology with a Taiwanese ODM.
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) 14.2% LOWER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.96, $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.16 billion versus the consensus estimate of $9.38 billion. Tyson Foods sees FY2017 EPS of $4.70-$4.85, versus the consensus of $4.98.
Sino-Global Shipping (Nasdaq: SINO) 13.1% LOWER; another shipping stock retracing following recent gains.
Rand Logistics (Nasdaq: RLOG) 13.0% LOWER; see Sino-Globa above.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUnusual 11 Mid-Day Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!