Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/17: (RLOG) (WNR) (DRNA) Higher; (DRYS) (GLBS) (SHIP) Lower
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Globus Maritime (Nasdaq: GLBS) 58.2% LOWER; paring gains following recent run higher.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SHIP) 38.2% LOWER; moving lower with shipping peers today.
China Natural Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: CHNR) 36.5% LOWER; retracing after a 184 percent gain on Wednesday.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) 24.3% LOWER; another shipper moving lower following recent gains.
Rand Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLOG) 24.0% HIGHER; a rare shipper moving higher today.
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) 22.4% HIGHER; Tesoro Corporation and Western Refining jointly announced a definitive agreement under which Tesoro will acquire Western at an implied current price of $37.30 per Western share in a stock transaction, representing an equity value of $4.1 billion based on Tesoro's closing stock price of $85.74 on November 16, 2016.
Dicerna Pharma (Nasdaq: DRNA) 20.1% HIGHER; CEO, Douglas Fambrough, bought 33,100 shares on 11/14-11/15 at $3.63-$3.78.
Moleculin Biotech, Inc., (Nasdaq: MBRX) announced it has received verbal positive guidance from the FDA regarding its planned IND submission indicating that the Company may incorporate by reference the IND established by a prior developer.
Global Ship Lease (NYSE: GSL) 16.0% HIGHER; another shipping stock shirking broader segment pressure on Thursday.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) 14.8% HIGHER; Vista Equity said to get approval from the U.S. DOJ for its proposed acquisition of Cvent, according to Bloomberg.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- ACCO Brands Receives Clearance From Competition Authorities For Acquisition Of Esselte
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUnusual 11 Mid-Day Movers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!