Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/17: (RLOG) (WNR) (DRNA) Higher; (DRYS) (GLBS) (SHIP) Lower
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Globus Maritime (Nasdaq: GLBS) 58.2% LOWER; paring gains following recent run higher.
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: SHIP) 38.2% LOWER; moving lower with shipping peers today.
China Natural Resources Inc. (Nasdaq: CHNR) 36.5% LOWER; retracing after a 184 percent gain on Wednesday.
Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) 24.3% LOWER; another shipper moving lower following recent gains.
Rand Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq: RLOG) 24.0% HIGHER; a rare shipper moving higher today.
Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) 22.4% HIGHER; Tesoro Corporation and Western Refining jointly announced a definitive agreement under which Tesoro will acquire Western at an implied current price of $37.30 per Western share in a stock transaction, representing an equity value of $4.1 billion based on Tesoro's closing stock price of $85.74 on November 16, 2016.
Dicerna Pharma (Nasdaq: DRNA) 20.1% HIGHER; CEO, Douglas Fambrough, bought 33,100 shares on 11/14-11/15 at $3.63-$3.78.
Moleculin Biotech, Inc., (Nasdaq: MBRX) announced it has received verbal positive guidance from the FDA regarding its planned IND submission indicating that the Company may incorporate by reference the IND established by a prior developer.
Global Ship Lease (NYSE: GSL) 16.0% HIGHER; another shipping stock shirking broader segment pressure on Thursday.
Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) 14.8% HIGHER; Vista Equity said to get approval from the U.S. DOJ for its proposed acquisition of Cvent, according to Bloomberg.
To get this report daily visit http://www.streetinsider.com/entities/Unusual+11+Mid-Day+Movers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders