Trading Radar for 9/9: Kroger (KR), Swift Transportation (SWFT), Brady (BRC), ARC Group (ARCW) Report
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
ARC Group Worldwide (Nasdaq: ARCW) - consensus loss $0.01
Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) - consensus EPS $0.37
Eros Int'l (NYSE: EROS) - consensus EPS $0.11
Hovnanian Enterprises (NYSE: HOV) - consensus EPS $0.06
Kroger (NYSE: KR) - consensus EPS $0.45
Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT) - consensus EPS $0.32
Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE: TNP) - consensus EPS $0.15
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Wholesale Inventories - Street sees 0.0%
After Markets Close:
Mattress Firm (Nasdaq: MFRM) - consensus EPS $0.65
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!