Trading Radar for 9/6: Marvell (MRVL), Layne Christensen (LAYN), SecureWorks (SCWX), Sparton (SPA) Report
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
Intraday or Not Specified:
- ISM Services - Street sees 0.4%
After Markets Close:
Layne Christensen (Nasdaq: LAYN) - consensus loss $0.20
SecureWorks Corp. (Nasdaq: SCWX) - consensus loss $0.08
Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) - consensus EPS $0.01
Sparton (NYSE: SPA) - consensus EPS $0.32
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Janus Capital (JNS) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!