Trading Radar for 9/26: Carnival Corp (CCL), Rosetta Genomics (ROSG), Thor (THO), Vail Resorts (MTN) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
Cal-Maine Foods (Nasdaq: CALM) - consensus loss $0.22
Carnival Corp. (NYSE: CCL) - consensus EPS $2.14
DHX Media (Nasdaq: DHXM) - no Street consensus
Dynatronics (Nasdaq: DYNT) - consensus loss $0.14
Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) - consensus loss $1.67
Intraday or Not Specified:
- New Home Sales - Street sees 585k
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Corning (GLW): Asahi's Preannouncement Bodes Well for Corning - Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!