Trading Radar for 9/23: Finish Line (FINL) Reports
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 262k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- FHFA Housing Price Index - no Street consensus
Finish Line (Nasdaq: FINL) - consensus $0.53
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Existing Home Sales - Street sees 5.44M
- Leading Indicators - Street sees 0.1%
- Nat Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- BGC Partners (BGCP) Cuts Q3 Revenue Outlook
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesExisting-Home Sales, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!