Trading Radar for 9/21: General Mills (GIS), CarMax (KMX), Red Hat (RHT), Jabil (JBL), Analogic (ALOG) Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- FOMC Rate Decision - Street sees 0.375%
After Markets Close:
Analogic (Nasdaq: ALOG) - consensus EPS $1.17
Herman Miller (Nasdaq: MLHR) - consensus EPS $0.62
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) - consensus EPS $0.25
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) - consensus EPS $0.54
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) - consensus EPS $0.32
Truett-Hurst (Nasdaq: THST) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!