Trading Radar for 9/21: General Mills (GIS), CarMax (KMX), Red Hat (RHT), Jabil (JBL), Analogic (ALOG) Report
- Wall Street opens slightly lower as oil falls
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- FOMC Rate Decision - Street sees 0.375%
After Markets Close:
Analogic (Nasdaq: ALOG) - consensus EPS $1.17
Herman Miller (Nasdaq: MLHR) - consensus EPS $0.62
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) - consensus EPS $0.25
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) - consensus EPS $0.54
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) - consensus EPS $0.32
Truett-Hurst (Nasdaq: THST) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!