Trading Radar for 9/21: General Mills (GIS), CarMax (KMX), Red Hat (RHT), Jabil (JBL), Analogic (ALOG) Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- FOMC Rate Decision - Street sees 0.375%
After Markets Close:
Analogic (Nasdaq: ALOG) - consensus EPS $1.17
Herman Miller (Nasdaq: MLHR) - consensus EPS $0.62
Jabil Circuit (NYSE: JBL) - consensus EPS $0.25
Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) - consensus EPS $0.54
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) - consensus EPS $0.32
Truett-Hurst (Nasdaq: THST) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/24: T-Mobile (TMUS), V.F. Corp. (VFC), Rambus (RMBS), Sohu.com (SOHU), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!