Trading Radar for 9/20: Adobe (ADBE), Lennar (LEN), 8point3 Energy (CAFD), KB Home (KBH) Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Housing Starts - Street sees 1.186M
- Building Permits - Street sees 1.160M
After Markets Close:
8point3 Energy Partners (Nasdaq: CAFD) - consensus EPS $0.38
Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) - consensus EPS $0.73
Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) - consensus loss $0.01
Copart (Nasdaq: CPRT) - consensus EPS $0.55
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - consensus EPS $0.39
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Huntsman (HUN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- National Instruments (NATI) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings, Housing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!