Trading Radar for 9/20: Adobe (ADBE), Lennar (LEN), 8point3 Energy (CAFD), KB Home (KBH) Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Housing Starts - Street sees 1.186M
- Building Permits - Street sees 1.160M
After Markets Close:
8point3 Energy Partners (Nasdaq: CAFD) - consensus EPS $0.38
Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) - consensus EPS $0.73
Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) - consensus loss $0.01
Copart (Nasdaq: CPRT) - consensus EPS $0.55
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - consensus EPS $0.39
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Commences Investigation on Behalf of The Allstate Corporation Investors
- Sanofi Genzyme (SNY) Commences Isatuximab Phase 3 in r/r Multiple Myeloma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings, Housing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!