Trading Radar for 9/20: Adobe (ADBE), Lennar (LEN), 8point3 Energy (CAFD), KB Home (KBH) Report
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Housing Starts - Street sees 1.186M
- Building Permits - Street sees 1.160M
After Markets Close:
8point3 Energy Partners (Nasdaq: CAFD) - consensus EPS $0.38
Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) - consensus EPS $0.73
Airgain (Nasdaq: AIRG) - consensus loss $0.01
Copart (Nasdaq: CPRT) - consensus EPS $0.55
KB Home (NYSE: KBH) - consensus EPS $0.39
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- MKM Partners Reiterates Buy Ahead of Micron Technology's (MU) 4Q Report
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings, Housing Starts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!