Trading Radar for 9/19: LightInTheBox (LITB), Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Before Markets Open:
LightInTheBox Holding (NYSE: LITB) - consensus EPS $0.02
Intraday or Not Specified:
NAHB Housing Market Index - Street sees 59
After Markets Close:
Ascena Retail Group (Nasdaq: ASNA) - consensus EPS $0.16
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c