Trading Radar for 9/15: Oracle (ORCL), NetSol Technologies (NTWK), Lightpath Tech (LPTH), S&W Seed (SANW) Report
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 263k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- Retail Sales - Street sees (0.1%)
- Retail Sales ex-auto - Street sees 0.3%
- PPI - Street sees 0.1%
- Core PPI - Street sees 0.1%
- Philadelphia Fed - Street sees 0.0
- Current Account Balance - Street sees ($122.8B)
- Empire Manufacturing - Street sees 0.0
- Industrial Production - Street sees (0.3%)
- Capacity Utilization - Street sees 75.7%
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Business Inventories - Street sees 0.1%
- Natural Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- WisdomTree (WETF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories, Trading Radar, Earnings, Industrial Production
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!