Trading Radar for 9/1: lululemon (LULU), Joy Global (JOY), Campbell Soup (CPB), Ciena (CIEN), Ambarella (AMBA) Report
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 265k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- Productivity: Rev. - Street sees (0.6%)
- Unit Labor Costs: Rev. - Street sees 2.1%
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) - consensus EPS $0.50
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) - consensus EPS $0.38
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) - consensus EPS $0.27
Itron (Nasdaq: ITRI) - consensus EPS $0.43
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) - consensus EPS $0.12
Lands' End (NYSE: LE) - consensus EPS $0.02
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) - consensus EPS $0.53
Vera Bradley (Nasdaq: VRA) - consensus EPS $0.13
Xcerra (Nasdaq: XCRA) - consensus EPS $0.08
lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - consensus EPS $0.38
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Construction Spending - Street sees 0.6%
- ISM Index - Street sees 52.2
- Natural Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
- Auto Sales - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile seen as top target following AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Little Giant(R) Launches New Aeration System to Promote Water Beautification & Biological Pond Health
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending, Natural Gas Inventories, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!