Trading Radar for 9/1: lululemon (LULU), Joy Global (JOY), Campbell Soup (CPB), Ciena (CIEN), Ambarella (AMBA) Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 265k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- Productivity: Rev. - Street sees (0.6%)
- Unit Labor Costs: Rev. - Street sees 2.1%
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) - consensus EPS $0.50
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) - consensus EPS $0.38
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) - consensus EPS $0.27
Itron (Nasdaq: ITRI) - consensus EPS $0.43
Joy Global (NYSE: JOY) - consensus EPS $0.12
Lands' End (NYSE: LE) - consensus EPS $0.02
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) - consensus EPS $0.53
Vera Bradley (Nasdaq: VRA) - consensus EPS $0.13
Xcerra (Nasdaq: XCRA) - consensus EPS $0.08
lululemon athletica (Nasdaq: LULU) - consensus EPS $0.38
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Construction Spending - Street sees 0.6%
- ISM Index - Street sees 52.2
- Natural Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
- Auto Sales - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesConstruction Spending, Natural Gas Inventories, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!