Trading Radar for 8/29: salesforce.com (CRM), Phibro Animal Health (PAHC), ScanSource (SCSC), Catalent (CTLT) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.4%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.3%
- Core PCE Prices - Street sees 0.1%
After Markets Close:
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) - consensus EPS $0.53
Exa (NYSE: EXA) - consensus loss $0.06
KongZhong (NYSE: KZ) - no Street consensus
Phibro Animal Health (Nasdaq: PAHC) - consensus EPS $0.38
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) - consensus EPS $0.25
ScanSource (Nasdaq: SCSC) - consensus EPS $0.71
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - consensus EPS $0.22
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!