Trading Radar for 8/29: salesforce.com (CRM), Phibro Animal Health (PAHC), ScanSource (SCSC), Catalent (CTLT) Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.4%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.3%
- Core PCE Prices - Street sees 0.1%
After Markets Close:
Catalent (NYSE: CTLT) - consensus EPS $0.53
Exa (NYSE: EXA) - consensus loss $0.06
KongZhong (NYSE: KZ) - no Street consensus
Phibro Animal Health (Nasdaq: PAHC) - consensus EPS $0.38
Prospect Capital (Nasdaq: PSEC) - consensus EPS $0.25
ScanSource (Nasdaq: SCSC) - consensus EPS $0.71
salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - consensus EPS $0.22
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!