Trading Radar for 8/22: Nordson (NDSN), NQ Mobile (NQ), Zoes Kitchen (ZOES), Premier (PINC) Report
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
CTI Industries Corp. (Nasdaq: CTIB) - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
China Cord Blood (NYSE: CO) - consensus EPS $0.03
Lombard Medical (Nasdaq: EVAR) - consensus EPS -$0.40
Multi Packaging Solutions (NYSE: MPSX) - no Street consensus
NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ) - no Street consensus
Nordson Corp. (Nasdaq: NDSN) - consensus EPS $1.33
Premier (Nasdaq: PINC) - consensus EPS $0.36
Zoes Kitchen (NYSE: ZOES) - consensus EPS $0.06
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Harsco Corporation to Release Fourth Quarter Results and Hold Conference Call on Friday, February 24, 2017
- OMNOVA Solutions To Webcast Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings Call