Trading Radar for 8/17: Cisco (CSCO), Lowe's (LOW), JA Solar (JASO), Analog Devices (ADI), NetApp (NTAP) Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- MBA Mortgage Index - no Street consensus
American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) - consensus EPS $0.21
Analog Devices (Nasdaq: ADI) - consensus EPS $0.75
Bio-Techne (Nasdaq: TECH) - consensus EPS $0.96
Children's Place (Nasdaq: PLCE) - consensus loss $0.23
Citi Trends (Nasdaq: CTRN) - consensus loss $0.06
Eaton Vance (NYSE: EV) - consensus EPS $0.55
Innocoll AG (Nasdaq: INNL) - consensus loss $0.73
JA Solar Holdings (Nasdaq: JASO) - consensus EPS $0.69
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) - consensus EPS $1.41
Performance Food Group (Nasdaq: PFGC) - no Street consensus
SiteOne Landscape Supply, Inc. (Nasdaq: SITE) - no Street consensus
Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) - consensus EPS $0.12
Sypris Solutions (Nasdaq: SYPR) - consensus loss $0.26
Target (NYSE: TGT) - consensus EPS $1.12
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- FOMC Minutes - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Accuray (Nasdaq: ARAY) - consensus loss $0.07
Agilent Technologies (NYSE: A) - consensus EPS $0.47
Briggs & Stratton (NYSE: BGG) - consensus EPS $0.54
China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN) - no Street consensus
Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) - consensus EPS $0.60
Immunomedics (Nasdaq: IMMU) - consensus loss $0.11
Keysight Technologies (Nasdaq: KEYS) - consensus EPS $0.59
NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP) - consensus EPS $0.36
PAVmed (Nasdaq: PAVM) - no Street consensus
SpartanNash (Nasdaq: SPTN) - consensus EPS $0.57
Synopsys (Nasdaq: SNPS) - consensus EPS $0.74
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, MBA Mortgage Applications, Citi, Federal Open Market Committee, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!