Trading Radar for 8/12: JCPenney (JCP), Brookfield Asset Management (BAM), Amaya (AYA) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- PPI - Street sees 0.0%
- Core PPI - Street sees 0.2%
- Retail Sales - Street sees 0.4%
- Retail Sales: ex. auto - Street sees 0.2%
Air T, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIRT) - no Street consensus
Amaya (NYSE: AYA) - no Street consensus
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) - consensus EPS $0.66
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) - no Street consensus
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) - consensus EPS $0.23
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CPHI) - no Street consensus
Concordia Healthcare (Nasdaq: CXRX) - consensus EPS $1.38
Cypress Energy Partners (Nasdaq: CELP) - consensus EPS $0.19
Enservco Corp. (Nasdaq: ENSV) - no Street consensus
Highpower International (NYSE: HPJ) - no Street consensus
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) - consensus loss $0.15
Organic To Go Food Corporation (NYSE: TGO) - no Street consensus
Sanchez Production Partners (NYSE: SPP) - no Street consensus
Xinyuan Real Estate (NYSE: XIN) - no Street consensus
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Mich Sentiment: Prelim. - Street sees 90.2
- Business Inventories - Street sees 0.1%
After Markets Close:
Transgenomic (Nasdaq: TBIO) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!