Trading Radar for 8/12: JCPenney (JCP), Brookfield Asset Management (BAM), Amaya (AYA) Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- PPI - Street sees 0.0%
- Core PPI - Street sees 0.2%
- Retail Sales - Street sees 0.4%
- Retail Sales: ex. auto - Street sees 0.2%
Air T, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIRT) - no Street consensus
Amaya (NYSE: AYA) - no Street consensus
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) - consensus EPS $0.66
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) - no Street consensus
Brookfield Asset Management (NYSE: BAM) - consensus EPS $0.23
China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CPHI) - no Street consensus
Concordia Healthcare (Nasdaq: CXRX) - consensus EPS $1.38
Cypress Energy Partners (Nasdaq: CELP) - consensus EPS $0.19
Enservco Corp. (Nasdaq: ENSV) - no Street consensus
Highpower International (NYSE: HPJ) - no Street consensus
J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) - consensus loss $0.15
Organic To Go Food Corporation (NYSE: TGO) - no Street consensus
Sanchez Production Partners (NYSE: SPP) - no Street consensus
Xinyuan Real Estate (NYSE: XIN) - no Street consensus
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Mich Sentiment: Prelim. - Street sees 90.2
- Business Inventories - Street sees 0.1%
After Markets Close:
Transgenomic (Nasdaq: TBIO) - no Street consensus
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!