Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Wall St. falls as data adds to growth worries; biotechs down
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Plans Q2 Production of ~20,000 Vehicles
- Fitbit (FIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Issues Mixed Outlook
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (EPE) (ZNGA) (WTW) Higher; (FRSH) (RRTS) (FIT) Lower (more...)
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.3%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.1%
- PCE Prices: Core - Street sees 0.1%
Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.30
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.8
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment - Street sees 80.0
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Performant Financial (PFMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!