Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.3%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.1%
- PCE Prices: Core - Street sees 0.1%
Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.30
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.8
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment - Street sees 80.0
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Solera Holdings (SLH) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Lowers FY EPS Guidance
- Qorvo (QRVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 24c; Issues Confident Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!