Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.3%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.1%
- PCE Prices: Core - Street sees 0.1%
Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.30
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.8
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment - Street sees 80.0
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 8/29: salesforce.com (CRM), Phibro Animal Health (PAHC), ScanSource (SCSC), Catalent (CTLT) Report
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Big Lots Reports Second Quarter EPS From Continuing Operations of $0.51 (EPS $0.52 on an Adjusted Basis)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!