Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.3%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.1%
- PCE Prices: Core - Street sees 0.1%
Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.30
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.8
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment - Street sees 80.0
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTX, Inc. (GTXI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Materialise (MTLS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Mannatech (MTEX) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!