Trading Radar for 8/09: Big Lots (BIG) Reports
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Before Markets Open:
- Personal Income - Street sees 0.3%
- Personal Spending - Street sees 0.1%
- PCE Prices: Core - Street sees 0.1%
Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) - consensus EPS $0.30
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Chicago PMI - Street sees 54.8
- Univ. of Michigan Sentiment - Street sees 80.0
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Diodes (DIOD) Announces Completion of Pericom Semi Acquisition; Sees Deal as Immediately Accretive
- Trading Radar for 11/25: Deere (DE), Donaldson (DCI), China Nepstar (NPD) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesChicago PMI, Trading Radar, Earnings, Personal Income/Spending
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!