Trading Radar for 12/2: Big Lots (BIG) Reports, Nonfarm Payrolls
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Nonfarm Private Payrolls - Street sees 170k
- Hourly Earnings - Street sees 0.2%
- Unemployment Rate - Street sees 4.9%
- Average Workweek - Street sees 34.4
Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) - consensus loss $0.01
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!