Trading Radar for 10/7: Straight Path Communications (STRP) Reports; Nonfarm Payrolls
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Nonfarm Payrolls - Street sees 176k
- Nonfarm Private Payrolls - Street sees 171k
- Unemployment Rate - Street sees 4.9%
- Hourly Earnings - Street sees 0.2%
- Average Workweek - Street sees 34.4
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Wholesale Inventories - Street sees (0.1%)
- Consumer Credit - Street sees $18.0B
After Markets Close:
Straight Path Communications (NYSE: STRP) - consensus loss $0.15
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
- Micron Technology (MU) Completes $4B Acquisition of Inotera Memories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!