Trading Radar for 10/7: Straight Path Communications (STRP) Reports; Nonfarm Payrolls
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Nonfarm Payrolls - Street sees 176k
- Nonfarm Private Payrolls - Street sees 171k
- Unemployment Rate - Street sees 4.9%
- Hourly Earnings - Street sees 0.2%
- Average Workweek - Street sees 34.4
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Wholesale Inventories - Street sees (0.1%)
- Consumer Credit - Street sees $18.0B
After Markets Close:
Straight Path Communications (NYSE: STRP) - consensus loss $0.15
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- New Gold (NGD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!