Trading Radar for 10/7: Straight Path Communications (STRP) Reports; Nonfarm Payrolls
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Nonfarm Payrolls - Street sees 176k
- Nonfarm Private Payrolls - Street sees 171k
- Unemployment Rate - Street sees 4.9%
- Hourly Earnings - Street sees 0.2%
- Average Workweek - Street sees 34.4
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Wholesale Inventories - Street sees (0.1%)
- Consumer Credit - Street sees $18.0B
After Markets Close:
Straight Path Communications (NYSE: STRP) - consensus loss $0.15
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNonfarm Payrolls, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!