Trading Radar for 10/5: Monsanto (MON), Constellation Brands (STZ), Global Payments (GPN) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- ADP Employment Change - Street sees 171k
- Trade Balance - Street sees ($39.1B)
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) - no Street consensus
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) - no Street consensus
AngioDynamics (Nasdaq: ANGO) - no Street consensus
Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) - no Street consensus
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) - no Street consensus
Monsanto (NYSE: MON) - consensus loss 0.02
RPM International (NYSE: RPM) - consensus EPS $0.80
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Factory Orders - Street sees 0.1%
- ISM Services - Street sees 52.8
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Richardson Electronics (Nasdaq: RELL) - consensus loss $0.06
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFactory Orders, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!