Trading Radar for 10/18: Goldman Sachs (GS), Intel (INTC), Yahoo! (YHOO), J&J (JNJ), Harley-Davidson (HOG) Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- CPI - Street sees 0.3%
- Core CPI - Street sees 0.2%
Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI) - consensus EPS $0.33
BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) - consensus EPS $4.98
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) - consensus EPS $0.74
Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) - consensus EPS $0.89
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) - consensus EPS $3.79
Grainger (NYSE: GWW) - consensus EPS $2.99
Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) - consensus EPS $0.64
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) - consensus EPS $1.65
Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) - consensus EPS $1.22
MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) - consensus EPS $0.19
Mercantile Bank (Nasdaq: MBWM) - consensus EPS $0.46
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) - consensus EPS $1.03
Philip Morris (NYSE: PM) - consensus EPS $1.24
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) - consensus EPS $0.21
Stepan Co. (NYSE: SCL (NYSE: -$0.11
Synovus Financial (NYSE: SNV) - no Street consensus
Tile Shop (NYSE: TTS) - consensus EPS $0.08
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) - consensus EPS $2.08
Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) - consensus EPS $0.48
Intraday or Not Specified:
- NAHB Housing Market Index - Street sees 59
- Net Long-Term TIC Flows - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
ADTRAN, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADTN) - consensus EPS $0.23
Cree (Nasdaq: CREE) - consensus EPS $0.11
Franklin Financial Network (NYSE: FSB) - no Street consensus
Fulton Financial (Nasdaq: FULT) - consensus EPS $0.23
Hawaiian Holdings (NYSE: HA) - consensus EPS $1.80
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) - consensus EPS $0.72
Interactive Brokers (Nasdaq: IBKR) - no Street consensus
LegacyTexas Financial Group (Nasdaq: LTXB) - consensus EPS $0.51
Pinnacle Financial Partners (Nasdaq: PNFP) - consensus EPS $0.78
Renasant Corp. (Nasdaq: RNST) - consensus EPS $0.58
United Community Financial (Nasdaq: UCFC) - consensus EPS $0.11
United Financial Bancorp (Nasdaq: UBNK) - consensus EPS $0.22
WSI Industries (Nasdaq: WSCI) - no Street consensus
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) - consensus EPS $0.14
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Trading Radar, Earnings, NAHB Housing Market Index
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!