Trading Radar for 10/14: JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C), Wells Fargo (WFC), Infosys (INFY) Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- PPI - Street sees 0.2%
- Core PPI - Street sees 0.1%
- Retail Sales - Street sees 0.6%
- Retail Sales: ex Auto - Street sees 0.5%
Citigroup (NYSE: C) - consensus EPS $1.16
Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) - consensus EPS $0.70
Del Frisco's (Nasdaq: DFRG) - consensus EPS $0.05
Enzo Biochem (NYSE: ENZ) - consensus loss $0.06
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) - consensus EPS $0.25
Infosys Limited (Nasdaq: INFY) - consensus EPS $0.24
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) - consensus EPS $1.39
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) - consensus EPS $1.78
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) - consensus EPS $1.01
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Business Inventories - Street sees 0.1%
- Mich Sentiment - Street sees 92.4
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Koppers Inc. Announces Initial Results of Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation For Its 7.875% Senior Notes Due 2019
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Trading Radar, Earnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!