Trading Radar for 10/14: JPMorgan (JPM), Citi (C), Wells Fargo (WFC), Infosys (INFY) Report
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- PPI - Street sees 0.2%
- Core PPI - Street sees 0.1%
- Retail Sales - Street sees 0.6%
- Retail Sales: ex Auto - Street sees 0.5%
Citigroup (NYSE: C) - consensus EPS $1.16
Commerce Bancshares (Nasdaq: CBSH) - consensus EPS $0.70
Del Frisco's (Nasdaq: DFRG) - consensus EPS $0.05
Enzo Biochem (NYSE: ENZ) - consensus loss $0.06
First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) - consensus EPS $0.25
Infosys Limited (Nasdaq: INFY) - consensus EPS $0.24
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) - consensus EPS $1.39
PNC Financial Services (NYSE: PNC) - consensus EPS $1.78
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) - consensus EPS $1.01
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Business Inventories - Street sees 0.1%
- Mich Sentiment - Street sees 92.4
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Ladder Capital (LADR) to Explore Sale - Reuters