Trading Radar for 10/14: BofA (BAC), Hasbro (HAS), Netflix (NFLX), Celanese (CE) , Schwab (SCHW) - Report
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Empire Manufacturing - Street sees 2.0
- Industrial Production - Street sees 0.2%
- Capacity Utilization - Street sees 75.6%
Ameris Bancorp (NYSE: ABCB) - consensus EPS $0.59
Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) - consensus EPS $0.33
Charles Schwab (NYSE: SCHW) - consensus EPS $0.33
Hasbro (Nasdaq: HAS) - consensus EPS $1.74
Lennox Int'l (NYSE: LII) - consensus EPS $2.24
After Markets Close:
Brown & Brown (NYSE: BRO) - consensus EPS $0.49
Celanese Corp. (NYSE: CE) - no Street consensus
Del Taco Restaurants (Nasdaq: TACO) - consensus EPS $0.12
First Defiance Financial (Nasdaq: FDEF) - consensus EPS $0.78
GigOptix (NYSE: GIG) - consensus EPS $0.04
Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) - consensus EPS $0.06
ServisFirst Bancshares (Nasdaq: SFBS) - consensus EPS $0.71
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Community Bank System Enters into Agreement to Acquire Northeast Retirement Services, Inc.