Trading Radar for 10/13: Delta Air Lines (DAL), Winnebago (WGO), Lindsay (LNN), Progressive (PGR) Report
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 255k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- Export Prices: ex Ag. - no Street consensus
- Import Prices: ex Oil - no Street consensus
ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC) - consensus EPS $0.08
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) - consensus EPS $1.65
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) - consensus EPS $0.99
Lindsay Corp. (NYSE: LNN) - consensus EPS $0.43
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) - consensus EPS $1.15
Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) - consensus EPS $0.34
Taiwan Semi (NYSE: TSM) - consensus EPS $0.57
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) - consensus EPS $0.47
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Natural Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
- Treasury Budget - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. Announces 10% Dividend Increase and Declares First Quarter 2017 Common Share Dividend of U.S. $0.1165 (Cdn. $0.1533)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!