Trading Radar for 10/13: Delta Air Lines (DAL), Winnebago (WGO), Lindsay (LNN), Progressive (PGR) Report
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Before Markets Open:
- Initial Claims - Street sees 255k
- Continuing Claims - no Street consensus
- Export Prices: ex Ag. - no Street consensus
- Import Prices: ex Oil - no Street consensus
ClubCorp Holdings (NYSE: MYCC) - consensus EPS $0.08
Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) - consensus EPS $1.65
First Republic Bank (NYSE: FRC) - consensus EPS $0.99
Lindsay Corp. (NYSE: LNN) - consensus EPS $0.43
Marriott Vacations Worldwide (NYSE: VAC) - consensus EPS $1.15
Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) - consensus EPS $0.34
Taiwan Semi (NYSE: TSM) - consensus EPS $0.57
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) - consensus EPS $0.47
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Natural Gas Inventories - no Street consensus
- Treasury Budget - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNatural Gas Inventories, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!