Trading Radar for 10/12: PPL Corp. (PPL), EXFO (EXFO) Report
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) - consensus EPS $0.56
Intraday or Not Specified:
- Crude Inventories - no Street consensus
- FOMC Minutes - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
EXFO, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXFO) - consensus EPS $0.05
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Trading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!