Trading Radar for 10/11: Alcoa (AA), Fastenal (FAST), Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Before Markets Open:
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) - consensus EPS $0.12
Bank of the Ozarks (Nasdaq: OZRK) - consensus EPS $0.06
Fastenal (Nasdaq: FAST) - consensus EPS $0.45
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (Nasdaq: RMCF) - no Street consensus
After Markets Close:
Check out our Earnings Insider for news and updates on earnings as they happen!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Fastenal (FAST) Pushes to Highs Following Earnings Pre-Open
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesTrading Radar, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!