Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/31: (M) (AKS) (BIDU) (SBUX) (VVUS)
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Macy's (M) Moves Higher as CEO Lundgren Sees 'Good' Chance of Record Holiday Sales -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Qsymia Sales Lag Investor Sentiment in Nov.; Many Expect Better FY13 -> Read this!
- SORL Auto Parts (SORL) High-Tech Tax Status a Positive But Widely Expected -> Read this!
- Steelmakers Turn More and More to Nat Gas as Cost Savings Rise (NUE) (X) (AKS) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) May Implement One Search Feature Google (GOOG) is Avoiding -> Read this!
- Coffee Futures Plunge Nearly 4%, Lowest Since June 2010 (SBUX) (GMCR) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Active, Nucor (NUE) in Talks to Invest in Bloom Lake - DJ
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/31: (OHI)/(AVIV) (GCAP) (EL)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/29: (CARA) (FCAU) (UNIS) (X) Higher; (INVN) (XOOM) (HIVE) (FB) Lower (more...)