Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/31: (M) (AKS) (BIDU) (SBUX) (VVUS)
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Macy's (M) Moves Higher as CEO Lundgren Sees 'Good' Chance of Record Holiday Sales -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Qsymia Sales Lag Investor Sentiment in Nov.; Many Expect Better FY13 -> Read this!
- SORL Auto Parts (SORL) High-Tech Tax Status a Positive But Widely Expected -> Read this!
- Steelmakers Turn More and More to Nat Gas as Cost Savings Rise (NUE) (X) (AKS) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) May Implement One Search Feature Google (GOOG) is Avoiding -> Read this!
- Coffee Futures Plunge Nearly 4%, Lowest Since June 2010 (SBUX) (GMCR) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 12/18: Nike (NKE), Rite Aid (RAD), ConAgra (CAG), Red Hat (RHT) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/17: (ASPX) (VOLC) (DRIV) (TASR) Higher; (POZN) (CLF) (FDX) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/17: (ASPX) (RDUS) (GPT) High; (CLF) (MGM) (YGE) Low