Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/31: (M) (AKS) (BIDU) (SBUX) (VVUS)
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Macy's (M) Moves Higher as CEO Lundgren Sees 'Good' Chance of Record Holiday Sales -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Qsymia Sales Lag Investor Sentiment in Nov.; Many Expect Better FY13 -> Read this!
- SORL Auto Parts (SORL) High-Tech Tax Status a Positive But Widely Expected -> Read this!
- Steelmakers Turn More and More to Nat Gas as Cost Savings Rise (NUE) (X) (AKS) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) May Implement One Search Feature Google (GOOG) is Avoiding -> Read this!
- Coffee Futures Plunge Nearly 4%, Lowest Since June 2010 (SBUX) (GMCR) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower