Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/31: (M) (AKS) (BIDU) (SBUX) (VVUS)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Macy's (M) Moves Higher as CEO Lundgren Sees 'Good' Chance of Record Holiday Sales -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Qsymia Sales Lag Investor Sentiment in Nov.; Many Expect Better FY13 -> Read this!
- SORL Auto Parts (SORL) High-Tech Tax Status a Positive But Widely Expected -> Read this!
- Steelmakers Turn More and More to Nat Gas as Cost Savings Rise (NUE) (X) (AKS) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) May Implement One Search Feature Google (GOOG) is Avoiding -> Read this!
- Coffee Futures Plunge Nearly 4%, Lowest Since June 2010 (SBUX) (GMCR) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (HTBX) (ARDM) (EXPR) Higher; (SGY) (TLYS) (CBK) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!