Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/31: (M) (AKS) (BIDU) (SBUX) (VVUS)
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Macy's (M) Moves Higher as CEO Lundgren Sees 'Good' Chance of Record Holiday Sales -> Read this!
- VIVUS (VVUS) Qsymia Sales Lag Investor Sentiment in Nov.; Many Expect Better FY13 -> Read this!
- SORL Auto Parts (SORL) High-Tech Tax Status a Positive But Widely Expected -> Read this!
- Steelmakers Turn More and More to Nat Gas as Cost Savings Rise (NUE) (X) (AKS) -> Read this!
- Baidu (BIDU) May Implement One Search Feature Google (GOOG) is Avoiding -> Read this!
- Coffee Futures Plunge Nearly 4%, Lowest Since June 2010 (SBUX) (GMCR) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- Newmont Mining (NEM) short duration January calls active
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!