Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/28: (RIMM) (OMER) (HD)
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW) Turn Positive as Port Strike Averted -> Read this!
- Burrill Trims PT on Omeros (OMER) after OMS103HP Results, Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
- Hospira (HSP) Recalls Two Drugs Over Contamination Issue, FDA Says -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Loses Millions on Recent Cloud-Based Storage Acquisition -> Read this!
- Hedge Funds Did Well in FY12, But Did They Outpace Broader Markets? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Holdings (HSBC) Said Probed by U.S. DoJ Over Confidential Info Leak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/26: (VEEV) (BLOX) (TASR) Higher; (SDRL) (VNET) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Initial Jobless Claims 313K vs 288K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!