Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/28: (RIMM) (OMER) (HD)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW) Turn Positive as Port Strike Averted -> Read this!
- Burrill Trims PT on Omeros (OMER) after OMS103HP Results, Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
- Hospira (HSP) Recalls Two Drugs Over Contamination Issue, FDA Says -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Loses Millions on Recent Cloud-Based Storage Acquisition -> Read this!
- Hedge Funds Did Well in FY12, But Did They Outpace Broader Markets? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/10: (GNVC) (ILMN) (VRX) Higher; (ASNA) (WMB) (FRSH) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/12: (P) (NVLS) Higher; (WPX) (TWO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!