Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/28: (RIMM) (OMER) (HD)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Aetna (AET) Tops Q1 EPS by 45c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Whirlpool (WHR) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW) Turn Positive as Port Strike Averted -> Read this!
- Burrill Trims PT on Omeros (OMER) after OMS103HP Results, Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
- Hospira (HSP) Recalls Two Drugs Over Contamination Issue, FDA Says -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Loses Millions on Recent Cloud-Based Storage Acquisition -> Read this!
- Hedge Funds Did Well in FY12, But Did They Outpace Broader Markets? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 4/28: Ford (F), Aetna (AET), Twitter (TWTR), GoPro (GPRO), Panera Bread (PNRA) Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/23: (AMZN) (JNPR) (SBUX) (GOOG) (MSFT) Higher; (AERI) (UBNT) (AWAY) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!