Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/28: (RIMM) (OMER) (HD)
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW) Turn Positive as Port Strike Averted -> Read this!
- Burrill Trims PT on Omeros (OMER) after OMS103HP Results, Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
- Hospira (HSP) Recalls Two Drugs Over Contamination Issue, FDA Says -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Loses Millions on Recent Cloud-Based Storage Acquisition -> Read this!
- Hedge Funds Did Well in FY12, But Did They Outpace Broader Markets? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/09: (ARIA) (MACK) (WOOF) Higher; (ADHD) (AYI) (BABY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!