Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/28: (RIMM) (OMER) (HD)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Home Depot (HD), Lowe's (LOW) Turn Positive as Port Strike Averted -> Read this!
- Burrill Trims PT on Omeros (OMER) after OMS103HP Results, Keeps Buy Rating -> Read this!
- Hospira (HSP) Recalls Two Drugs Over Contamination Issue, FDA Says -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Loses Millions on Recent Cloud-Based Storage Acquisition -> Read this!
- Hedge Funds Did Well in FY12, But Did They Outpace Broader Markets? -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/30: (S) (LOW) (LUV) Upgraded; (SO) (ALK) (CEO) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/29: (CARA) (FCAU) (UNIS) (X) Higher; (INVN) (XOOM) (HIVE) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/29: (USNA) (RDCM) (CEB) Higher; (BBSI) (ARCP) (INVN) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesHedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!