Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 8/28: (COT) (ALU) (CHL) Upgraded; (GTAT) (JCP) (V) Downgraded
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!