Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Sterling and euro struggle as Brexit shock lingers
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- Skullcandy (SKUL) Receives Unsolicited Takeover Proposal from Mill Road Capital
- Oil prices steady after Brexit vote, but refined products glut looms
- Goldman sees post-Brexit UK recession; cuts EU, U.S. growth views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (FINL) (SKUL) (EMES) Higher; Europe Based Banks Lower on Brexit
- Trading Radar for 6/23: BlackBerry (BBRY), Accenture (ACN), Commercial Metals (CMC) Report
- Trading Radar for 6/24: Finish Line (FINL) Reports
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!