Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
- Valeant (VRX) Management Meeting Reinforces Confidence - Morgan Stanley
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/25: (BERY)/(AEPI) (SIG) (KZ)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
- Trading Radar for 8/25: Sears (SHLD), Dollar General (DG), JinkoSolar (JKS), Tiffany (TIF), Signet (SIG) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!