Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/10: (BBRY) (FTNT) (LULU) (FU) (OSIS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!