Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/17: (SPPR) (GMO) (TROV) Higher; (ATHX) (IPDN) (DSCO) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/16: (MAT) (SLB) (AAPL) Higher; (PRO) (DSCO) (NOW) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!