Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/27: (NOK) (SWHC) (DECK) (ALU) (ASTX)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Microsoft (MSFT) Doubled Windows Phone Apps in FY12, Market Exposure Rose 5x (NOK) -> Read this!
- Astex Pharma (ASTX) Higher Following Positive Decitabine Treatment for Neuroblastoma -> Read this!
- Alcatel's (ALU) Recent Financing Deal is 'Huge Positive,' Gives Time for Turnaround - Analyst -> Read this!
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Nearly Doubles Buyback After December Sell Off -> Read this!
- Consumer Confidence Crawls Inside Shell -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/30: (TTWO) (RDN) (V) High; (AUY) (AVP) (ARAY) Low
- Trading Radar for 10/29: Met Life (MET), Akamai (AKAM), Goodyear (GT), WellPoint (WLP), SodaStream (SODA) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!