Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/26: (MTG) (LULU) (TGT) (CVX) (MOS)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Rises as Home Prices Make Notable Gains (RDN) -> Read this!
- Retail Stocks Haunted by Ghost of Christmas Past -> Read this!
- Analyst Says Look For Entry in Mosaic (MOS) -> Read this!
- Gaming Stocks Active as Planets Align for Record Macau Revs in Dec. (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Lululemon (LULU) Sees Early Pressure on Major Discounting -> Read this!
- Chevron (CVX) Makes Waves in LNG and It's About Time, Says Analyst -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Active on Icahn Ice Bucket Challenge Tweet
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 8/26: (ACHN) (AVNR) (CELG) High; (XUE) (AMPE) Low
- UPDATE: Scorpio Tankers (STNG) Said Considering MLP, Hires Advisor - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!