Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/26: (MTG) (LULU) (TGT) (CVX) (MOS)
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
- Hot Topic to Acquire Geeknet (GKNT) for $17.50/Share
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- MGIC Investment (MTG) Rises as Home Prices Make Notable Gains (RDN) -> Read this!
- Retail Stocks Haunted by Ghost of Christmas Past -> Read this!
- Analyst Says Look For Entry in Mosaic (MOS) -> Read this!
- Gaming Stocks Active as Planets Align for Record Macau Revs in Dec. (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) -> Read this!
- Lululemon (LULU) Sees Early Pressure on Major Discounting -> Read this!
- Chevron (CVX) Makes Waves in LNG and It's About Time, Says Analyst -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Trading Radar for 5/22: ANN, Inc. (ANN), Deere (DE), Campbell Soup (CPB), Mentor Graphics (MENT) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!