Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/21: (AAPL) (OREX) (PNK) (RIMM)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is Ackman the Lone 'Big Short' in Herbalife (HLF)? -> Read this!
- Value Drivers for Apple (AAPL) Aren't Always iPhones and iTunes; Many Miss This One - Analyst -> Read this!
- J.P. Morgan Confident Orexigen's (OREX) Will Receive FDA Approval; Comments on Meeting -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Service Revenue Will Decline, Not Disappear Stresses Goldman -> Read this!
- Ameristar (ASCA) / Pinnacle (PNK) Deal Could Flush Out Competitive Bids -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/5: (GS) (ALL) (ABT) Upgraded; (LNKD) (KSS) (LINE) Downgraded
- UBS Upgrades JPMorgan (JPM) to Buy
- Amazon.com (AMZN), JPMorgan Chase (JPM) Said to Renew Credit Card Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!