Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/21: (AAPL) (OREX) (PNK) (RIMM)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is Ackman the Lone 'Big Short' in Herbalife (HLF)? -> Read this!
- Value Drivers for Apple (AAPL) Aren't Always iPhones and iTunes; Many Miss This One - Analyst -> Read this!
- J.P. Morgan Confident Orexigen's (OREX) Will Receive FDA Approval; Comments on Meeting -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Service Revenue Will Decline, Not Disappear Stresses Goldman -> Read this!
- Ameristar (ASCA) / Pinnacle (PNK) Deal Could Flush Out Competitive Bids -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol to Acquire Talisman Energy (TLM) for $8.3 Billion
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
- JPMorgan Downgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!