Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/21: (AAPL) (OREX) (PNK) (RIMM)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is Ackman the Lone 'Big Short' in Herbalife (HLF)? -> Read this!
- Value Drivers for Apple (AAPL) Aren't Always iPhones and iTunes; Many Miss This One - Analyst -> Read this!
- J.P. Morgan Confident Orexigen's (OREX) Will Receive FDA Approval; Comments on Meeting -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Service Revenue Will Decline, Not Disappear Stresses Goldman -> Read this!
- Ameristar (ASCA) / Pinnacle (PNK) Deal Could Flush Out Competitive Bids -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/29: (CARA) (FCAU) (UNIS) (X) Higher; (INVN) (XOOM) (HIVE) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (RCPT) (VDSI) (SANM) Higher; (IBIO) (AMKR) (DCO) Lower