Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/21: (AAPL) (OREX) (PNK) (RIMM)
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is Ackman the Lone 'Big Short' in Herbalife (HLF)? -> Read this!
- Value Drivers for Apple (AAPL) Aren't Always iPhones and iTunes; Many Miss This One - Analyst -> Read this!
- J.P. Morgan Confident Orexigen's (OREX) Will Receive FDA Approval; Comments on Meeting -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Service Revenue Will Decline, Not Disappear Stresses Goldman -> Read this!
- Ameristar (ASCA) / Pinnacle (PNK) Deal Could Flush Out Competitive Bids -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
- Dianrong.com Becomes the First Chinese P2P Company to Announce Participation in Hyperledger Blockchain Project
- JPMorgan Upgrades Braskem S.A. (BAK) to Overweight