Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/21: (AAPL) (OREX) (PNK) (RIMM)
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Is Ackman the Lone 'Big Short' in Herbalife (HLF)? -> Read this!
- Value Drivers for Apple (AAPL) Aren't Always iPhones and iTunes; Many Miss This One - Analyst -> Read this!
- J.P. Morgan Confident Orexigen's (OREX) Will Receive FDA Approval; Comments on Meeting -> Read this!
- RIM (RIMM) Service Revenue Will Decline, Not Disappear Stresses Goldman -> Read this!
- Ameristar (ASCA) / Pinnacle (PNK) Deal Could Flush Out Competitive Bids -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said to Tap JPMorgan's (JPM) Urwin as co-head of Investment Bank
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/23: (BIOC) (RIGL) (TSEM) Higher; ((AXN) (FULL) (SPPI) Lower
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades CyberArk Software (CYBR) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!