Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (BTU) (AAPL) (BYI) (GM) (ANF)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Calls on Former Abercrombie Exec to Bring Sexy Back -> Read this!
- Recent Apple (AAPL) Supply Chain Cuts Could Actually be a Positive - Analyst -> Read this!
- Coal Investors on Edge as China Lifts Tariff (ANR) (WLT) (BTU) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pressured as Smartphone Partner Sees Lower Q1 Growth -> Read this!
- Bally (BYI) Saskatchewan Win Brings It Closer to Reaching Lofty Goals -> Read this!
- Will GM (GM) Shares See Another 'Treasury Pop' in FY13? -> Read this!
- Gun Maker Daily Bounce in Jeopardy With Obama Statement Coming Shortly (RGR) (SWHC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Tourbillion Says MannKind (MNKD) Massively Overvalued - Bloomberg
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Replace Jabil Circuit (JBL) in S&P 500