Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (BTU) (AAPL) (BYI) (GM) (ANF)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Calls on Former Abercrombie Exec to Bring Sexy Back -> Read this!
- Recent Apple (AAPL) Supply Chain Cuts Could Actually be a Positive - Analyst -> Read this!
- Coal Investors on Edge as China Lifts Tariff (ANR) (WLT) (BTU) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pressured as Smartphone Partner Sees Lower Q1 Growth -> Read this!
- Bally (BYI) Saskatchewan Win Brings It Closer to Reaching Lofty Goals -> Read this!
- Will GM (GM) Shares See Another 'Treasury Pop' in FY13? -> Read this!
- Gun Maker Daily Bounce in Jeopardy With Obama Statement Coming Shortly (RGR) (SWHC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (GPRO) (AAPL) (AAL) (LVS) (TSLA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!