Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (BTU) (AAPL) (BYI) (GM) (ANF)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Calls on Former Abercrombie Exec to Bring Sexy Back -> Read this!
- Recent Apple (AAPL) Supply Chain Cuts Could Actually be a Positive - Analyst -> Read this!
- Coal Investors on Edge as China Lifts Tariff (ANR) (WLT) (BTU) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pressured as Smartphone Partner Sees Lower Q1 Growth -> Read this!
- Bally (BYI) Saskatchewan Win Brings It Closer to Reaching Lofty Goals -> Read this!
- Will GM (GM) Shares See Another 'Treasury Pop' in FY13? -> Read this!
- Gun Maker Daily Bounce in Jeopardy With Obama Statement Coming Shortly (RGR) (SWHC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/24: (DRIV) (BABA)/(LGF) (CAR)
- Ebola Stocks on Watch; New York Doctor Tests Positive Following Guinea Trip