Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (BTU) (AAPL) (BYI) (GM) (ANF)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Calls on Former Abercrombie Exec to Bring Sexy Back -> Read this!
- Recent Apple (AAPL) Supply Chain Cuts Could Actually be a Positive - Analyst -> Read this!
- Coal Investors on Edge as China Lifts Tariff (ANR) (WLT) (BTU) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pressured as Smartphone Partner Sees Lower Q1 Growth -> Read this!
- Bally (BYI) Saskatchewan Win Brings It Closer to Reaching Lofty Goals -> Read this!
- Will GM (GM) Shares See Another 'Treasury Pop' in FY13? -> Read this!
- Gun Maker Daily Bounce in Jeopardy With Obama Statement Coming Shortly (RGR) (SWHC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/27: (NFEC) (SIMG) (ADXS) Higher; (STAA) (STRL) (JJSF) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!