Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/19: (BTU) (AAPL) (BYI) (GM) (ANF)
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- J.C. Penney (JCP) CEO Calls on Former Abercrombie Exec to Bring Sexy Back -> Read this!
- Recent Apple (AAPL) Supply Chain Cuts Could Actually be a Positive - Analyst -> Read this!
- Coal Investors on Edge as China Lifts Tariff (ANR) (WLT) (BTU) -> Read this!
- Microsoft (MSFT) Pressured as Smartphone Partner Sees Lower Q1 Growth -> Read this!
- Bally (BYI) Saskatchewan Win Brings It Closer to Reaching Lofty Goals -> Read this!
- Will GM (GM) Shares See Another 'Treasury Pop' in FY13? -> Read this!
- Gun Maker Daily Bounce in Jeopardy With Obama Statement Coming Shortly (RGR) (SWHC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Trading Radar for 10/22: AT&T (T), Boeing (BA), Citrix Systems (CTXS), Ingersoll-Rand (IR), Yelp (YELP) Report
- Teco Energy (TE) to Sell Coal Mining Subsidiary in $170M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!