Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/17: (CSTR) (AAPL) (KCG) (TROX)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources (NEPT) Called a Pump and Dump -> Read this!
- Tronox (TROX) Opens Higher After Barron's Article -> Read this!
- Knight Capital (KCG) Traders Create Exit Plans on Deal...or No Deal - FBN Gasparino -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Higher; ITG Gets Positive on Q4 Trends -> Read this!
- Mizuho Securities Cuts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $600 -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Mobile Search Will Eclipse Desktop by 2016 -> Read this!
- Compass Point Says Coinstar (CSTR) Has 'Short Squeeze Potential' -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issued Form 483 Following FDA Inspection of Taiwan Facility
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!