Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/17: (CSTR) (AAPL) (KCG) (TROX)
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources (NEPT) Called a Pump and Dump -> Read this!
- Tronox (TROX) Opens Higher After Barron's Article -> Read this!
- Knight Capital (KCG) Traders Create Exit Plans on Deal...or No Deal - FBN Gasparino -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Higher; ITG Gets Positive on Q4 Trends -> Read this!
- Mizuho Securities Cuts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $600 -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Mobile Search Will Eclipse Desktop by 2016 -> Read this!
- Compass Point Says Coinstar (CSTR) Has 'Short Squeeze Potential' -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 5/27: Costco (COST), Michael Kors (KORS), Tiffany & Co. (TIF), Toll Brothers (TOL), Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Report
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/22: (DGX) (AAPL) (AWR) (DE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!