Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/17: (CSTR) (AAPL) (KCG) (TROX)
- Aetna (AET) Nears Deal to Acquire Humana (HUM) - Reports
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources (NEPT) Called a Pump and Dump -> Read this!
- Tronox (TROX) Opens Higher After Barron's Article -> Read this!
- Knight Capital (KCG) Traders Create Exit Plans on Deal...or No Deal - FBN Gasparino -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Higher; ITG Gets Positive on Q4 Trends -> Read this!
- Mizuho Securities Cuts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $600 -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Mobile Search Will Eclipse Desktop by 2016 -> Read this!
- Compass Point Says Coinstar (CSTR) Has 'Short Squeeze Potential' -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 7/1: (RKT) (MSFT) (MBI) (CSCO) (NQ)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 7/1: (FIT) (ILMN) (CF) High; (BTU) (ANR) (CRK) Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/1: (ACE)/(CB) (CSG)/(GPT) (CF) (STZ)