Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/17: (CSTR) (AAPL) (KCG) (TROX)
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources (NEPT) Called a Pump and Dump -> Read this!
- Tronox (TROX) Opens Higher After Barron's Article -> Read this!
- Knight Capital (KCG) Traders Create Exit Plans on Deal...or No Deal - FBN Gasparino -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Higher; ITG Gets Positive on Q4 Trends -> Read this!
- Mizuho Securities Cuts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $600 -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Mobile Search Will Eclipse Desktop by 2016 -> Read this!
- Compass Point Says Coinstar (CSTR) Has 'Short Squeeze Potential' -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/31: (GOOG) (W) (AAPL) (WUBA)
- PayPal (PYPL) Trades Higher Following Positive Mention
- Trading Radar for 8/31: Star Bulk (SBLK), Magal Security (MAGS), Adept Technology (ADEP) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!