Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/17: (CSTR) (AAPL) (KCG) (TROX)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Neptune Technologies & Bioresources (NEPT) Called a Pump and Dump -> Read this!
- Tronox (TROX) Opens Higher After Barron's Article -> Read this!
- Knight Capital (KCG) Traders Create Exit Plans on Deal...or No Deal - FBN Gasparino -> Read this!
- Chipotle (CMG) Higher; ITG Gets Positive on Q4 Trends -> Read this!
- Mizuho Securities Cuts PT on Apple (AAPL) to $600 -> Read this!
- Google (GOOG) Mobile Search Will Eclipse Desktop by 2016 -> Read this!
- Compass Point Says Coinstar (CSTR) Has 'Short Squeeze Potential' -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/24: (AAPL) (TQNT) (GT) Upgraded; (XLNX) (CLB) (FR) Downgraded
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/24: (ZMH) (BKD)/(HCP) (DGX)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/23: (MDSO) (SPWR) (COG) Upgraded; (PNR) (QSII) (RXN) Downgraded