Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (RIMM) (NFLX) (RSG) (COST)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Republic Services (RSG) May Return Multiples as Housing, Economy Firm - Barron's -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley Pounds Table on Netflix (NFLX), Shares Surge -> Read this!
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Sees Gross Margin and SG&A Improvement in Q1 -> Read this!
- DISH (DISH) Inches Closer to Offering Wireless Service Following New FCC Approval -> Read this!
- RIM's (RIMM) BB10 L Smartphone Prototype has l'Essence d'Apple -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/17: (AAPL) (WB) (SHLD) (WU)
- UPDATE: StreetSweeper.org Negative on Cyberonics (CYBX)
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!