Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (RIMM) (NFLX) (RSG) (COST)
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Republic Services (RSG) May Return Multiples as Housing, Economy Firm - Barron's -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley Pounds Table on Netflix (NFLX), Shares Surge -> Read this!
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Sees Gross Margin and SG&A Improvement in Q1 -> Read this!
- DISH (DISH) Inches Closer to Offering Wireless Service Following New FCC Approval -> Read this!
- RIM's (RIMM) BB10 L Smartphone Prototype has l'Essence d'Apple -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/30: (STJ) (AAPL) (GOOG) (POT)
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Micron (MU) volatility flat into price target raised to $20 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!