Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (RIMM) (NFLX) (RSG) (COST)
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Republic Services (RSG) May Return Multiples as Housing, Economy Firm - Barron's -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley Pounds Table on Netflix (NFLX), Shares Surge -> Read this!
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Sees Gross Margin and SG&A Improvement in Q1 -> Read this!
- DISH (DISH) Inches Closer to Offering Wireless Service Following New FCC Approval -> Read this!
- RIM's (RIMM) BB10 L Smartphone Prototype has l'Essence d'Apple -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/30: (CQH)/(LNG) (ACPW) (TSCO)
- Trading Radar for 9/29: Pepsi (PEP), Accenture (ACN), Costco (COST), ConAgra (CAG) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!