Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (RIMM) (NFLX) (RSG) (COST)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- United Technologies (UTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Republic Services (RSG) May Return Multiples as Housing, Economy Firm - Barron's -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley Pounds Table on Netflix (NFLX), Shares Surge -> Read this!
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Sees Gross Margin and SG&A Improvement in Q1 -> Read this!
- DISH (DISH) Inches Closer to Offering Wireless Service Following New FCC Approval -> Read this!
- RIM's (RIMM) BB10 L Smartphone Prototype has l'Essence d'Apple -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/17: (ESI) (IBIO) (WLB) Higher; (PBHC) (RPRX) (VSR) Lower
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg