Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/12: (RIMM) (NFLX) (RSG) (COST)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Republic Services (RSG) May Return Multiples as Housing, Economy Firm - Barron's -> Read this!
- Morgan Stanley Pounds Table on Netflix (NFLX), Shares Surge -> Read this!
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Sees Gross Margin and SG&A Improvement in Q1 -> Read this!
- DISH (DISH) Inches Closer to Offering Wireless Service Following New FCC Approval -> Read this!
- RIM's (RIMM) BB10 L Smartphone Prototype has l'Essence d'Apple -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/19: (CSX) (OCLR) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (DRYS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barron's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!