Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (RIMM) (EDU) (NOK) (P) (DRI)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nokia (NOK) May Have Landed Huge Deal in Effort to Regain Smartphone Relevance (CHL) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Broadcom (BRCM) May Lift Guidance as Analyst Day Approaches -> Read this!
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Off Lows as Analyst Clarifies Comments -> Read this!
- Junket Crackdown in Macao Pressures Gaming Stocks (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Higher into Q3 Results; Analysts Mixed on Mobile Ad Revenue Outlook -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 Shipment Times Now Down to Days -> Read this!
- Dividend Should Provide Darden Restaurants (DRI) Some Support - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- 'Controlled Launch' May Limit Initial BB10 Sales (RIMM) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/1: (PH)/(CLC) (KZ) (WAB) (CA)
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Declines; Standards Council to Investigate - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!