Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (RIMM) (EDU) (NOK) (P) (DRI)
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nokia (NOK) May Have Landed Huge Deal in Effort to Regain Smartphone Relevance (CHL) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Broadcom (BRCM) May Lift Guidance as Analyst Day Approaches -> Read this!
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Off Lows as Analyst Clarifies Comments -> Read this!
- Junket Crackdown in Macao Pressures Gaming Stocks (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Higher into Q3 Results; Analysts Mixed on Mobile Ad Revenue Outlook -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 Shipment Times Now Down to Days -> Read this!
- Dividend Should Provide Darden Restaurants (DRI) Some Support - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- 'Controlled Launch' May Limit Initial BB10 Sales (RIMM) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau Nov. Casino Revenue Declines 32.3% (LVS) (WYNN) (MMG) (MPEL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (GIGA) (DHRM) (VHC) Higher; (BBEP) (RPRX) (ICA) Lower
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/1: (AMZN) (AGO) (SYN) (BLUE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!