Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (RIMM) (EDU) (NOK) (P) (DRI)
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nokia (NOK) May Have Landed Huge Deal in Effort to Regain Smartphone Relevance (CHL) (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Broadcom (BRCM) May Lift Guidance as Analyst Day Approaches -> Read this!
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Off Lows as Analyst Clarifies Comments -> Read this!
- Junket Crackdown in Macao Pressures Gaming Stocks (MGM) (LVS) (MPEL) -> Read this!
- Pandora (P) Higher into Q3 Results; Analysts Mixed on Mobile Ad Revenue Outlook -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 5 Shipment Times Now Down to Days -> Read this!
- Dividend Should Provide Darden Restaurants (DRI) Some Support - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- 'Controlled Launch' May Limit Initial BB10 Sales (RIMM) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/5: (MDLZ) (HAL) (AAPL) (HES)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/5: (MFLX) (IMMU) (CTRL) Higher; (LNCO) (LINE) (DATA) Lower
- Voya Financial (VOYA) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!