Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/29: (NOK) (OCZ) (YOKU) (C) (AAPL)
- Stock futures track rise in global equities, oil
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil nudges $50 a barrel as investors bet on shrinking overhang
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.74; Updates FY16 Outlook
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- 'Bill Me Later', Buy eBay (EBAY) Now -> Read this!
- Citi (C) to Cut More Jobs, Pare Bonuses Amid Volatile Macro Environment -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Keeps Top Spot in Mobile Ad Impressions, But Samsung Closes In (GOOG) (RIMM) -> Read this!
- Strong Nokia (NOK) Lumia Sales are All Smoke and Mirrors - Analyst -> Read this!
- Options Activity Heats Up for Youku (YOKU) into Q3 Results -> Read this!
- USANA Health (USNA) sinks on negative Citron Research article -> Read this!
- Intel (INTC) Goes Into Finger Amputation Biz as Falling Knife Collects Dues -> Read this!
- CEO Comments Light Fire Under Beaten-Up OCZ Technology (OCZ) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CFTC Orders Citigroup (C) to Pay $250M to Settle ISDAFIX Claims
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/24: (NDSN) (BEAT) (AMAT) High; (DSW) (TWTR) (TOUR) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/23: (RLYP) (PVH) (CPGX) (EXEL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCiti, Citron Research
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!