Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (MBI) (NOK) (AMGN) (MMR) (AAPL)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nat Gas Explorers Dip as Warmer Weather in the Works (UNG) (MMR) (PXP) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners on Regal Entertainment (RGC) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Secures 'Lightning' Trademark Rights from...Harley-Davidson (HOG)? -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Sees 30-35% Dividend Hike at Amgen (AMGN) -> Read this!
- Better Cash Position, Strong Lumia Sales Lift Nokia's (NOK) Prospects - RBC Capital -> Read this!
- BTIG Says MBIA's (MBI) Successful Consent Solicitation Sets Up for BofA (BAC) Settlement -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC MS
- CIT Group (CIT) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, RBC Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!