Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (MBI) (NOK) (AMGN) (MMR) (AAPL)
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nat Gas Explorers Dip as Warmer Weather in the Works (UNG) (MMR) (PXP) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners on Regal Entertainment (RGC) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Secures 'Lightning' Trademark Rights from...Harley-Davidson (HOG)? -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Sees 30-35% Dividend Hike at Amgen (AMGN) -> Read this!
- Better Cash Position, Strong Lumia Sales Lift Nokia's (NOK) Prospects - RBC Capital -> Read this!
- BTIG Says MBIA's (MBI) Successful Consent Solicitation Sets Up for BofA (BAC) Settlement -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/2: (DGLY) (AAPL) (TSLA) High; (EXEL) (CONN) (MPEL) Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 9/2: (CPWR) (DG)/(FDO) (NCLH) (ADM) (FLWS)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/29: (AAPL) (SYT) (ATVI) (RDEN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, RBC Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!