Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (MBI) (NOK) (AMGN) (MMR) (AAPL)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nat Gas Explorers Dip as Warmer Weather in the Works (UNG) (MMR) (PXP) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners on Regal Entertainment (RGC) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Secures 'Lightning' Trademark Rights from...Harley-Davidson (HOG)? -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Sees 30-35% Dividend Hike at Amgen (AMGN) -> Read this!
- Better Cash Position, Strong Lumia Sales Lift Nokia's (NOK) Prospects - RBC Capital -> Read this!
- BTIG Says MBIA's (MBI) Successful Consent Solicitation Sets Up for BofA (BAC) Settlement -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/7: (MELI) (MMM) (AZO) Upgraded; (HELE) (MUR) (AMCX) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/8: Finisar (FNSR), Restoration Hardware (RH), Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Report
- Trading Radar for 12/7: lululemon (LULU), SecureWorks (SCWX), Vera Bradley (VRA), Tailored Brands (TLRD) Report