Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (MBI) (NOK) (AMGN) (MMR) (AAPL)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nat Gas Explorers Dip as Warmer Weather in the Works (UNG) (MMR) (PXP) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners on Regal Entertainment (RGC) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Secures 'Lightning' Trademark Rights from...Harley-Davidson (HOG)? -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Sees 30-35% Dividend Hike at Amgen (AMGN) -> Read this!
- Better Cash Position, Strong Lumia Sales Lift Nokia's (NOK) Prospects - RBC Capital -> Read this!
- BTIG Says MBIA's (MBI) Successful Consent Solicitation Sets Up for BofA (BAC) Settlement -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 10c/Share; Yields 1.6%
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/18: (SUNE)/(TERP) (NSC)/(CP)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/20: (TRUE) (JBLU) (YUM) Upgraded; (SC) (EJ) (ATHN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America, RBC Capital, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!