Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/26: (MBI) (NOK) (AMGN) (MMR) (AAPL)
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nat Gas Explorers Dip as Warmer Weather in the Works (UNG) (MMR) (PXP) -> Read this!
- MKM Partners on Regal Entertainment (RGC) -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Secures 'Lightning' Trademark Rights from...Harley-Davidson (HOG)? -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Sees 30-35% Dividend Hike at Amgen (AMGN) -> Read this!
- Better Cash Position, Strong Lumia Sales Lift Nokia's (NOK) Prospects - RBC Capital -> Read this!
- BTIG Says MBIA's (MBI) Successful Consent Solicitation Sets Up for BofA (BAC) Settlement -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/26: (DWA) (BDX) (BHP) Upgraded; (AGU) (CUB) (SLCA) Downgraded
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/25: (BMRN) (P) (NUAN) (PANW)