Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/23: (AAPL) (JPM) (DANG) (ALU) (FCX) (GLD)
- Market Wrap: Home Price Gains Lag in July; Starbucks to Buy Japan JV; Splitsville for Philips
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/23: (LPCN) (BBBY) (ZSPH) Higher; (ATOS) (GTI) (AIR) Lower (more...)
- Bed, Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY14 EPS Outlook
- GrafTech (GTI) Cuts FY14 Outlook
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) to Acquire Remaining Starbucks Japan in ~$914M Deal
You lunch for the next week.
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- If You're a Proud American You'll Love this JPMorgan (JPM) Ad -> Read this!
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Equity Holders Still at Risk Despite Reports of Secured Loans - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Higher as Copper May Rally Further -> Read this!
- Hey, Apple (AAPL)! Why Isn't Your New iMac Available Yet? -> Read this!
- No iPad Minis or iPhone 5s on Sale Today? No Problem! (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Dollar Declines, Metals Higher in Thin Markets -> Read this!
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Continues To Work Off 52-Wk Low -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NQ Mobile (NQ) Active on Chatter; Reports Say Bison Capital Deal Still On the Table
- Trading Radar for 9/24: Accenture (ACN), Jabil Circuit (JBL), KB Home (KBH), H.B. Fuller (FUL) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/22: (HOLX) (GSK) (MTZ) Upgraded; (OUTR) (YHOO) (INVN) Downgraded