Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/23: (AAPL) (JPM) (DANG) (ALU) (FCX) (GLD)
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
You lunch for the next week.
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- If You're a Proud American You'll Love this JPMorgan (JPM) Ad -> Read this!
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Equity Holders Still at Risk Despite Reports of Secured Loans - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Higher as Copper May Rally Further -> Read this!
- Hey, Apple (AAPL)! Why Isn't Your New iMac Available Yet? -> Read this!
- No iPad Minis or iPhone 5s on Sale Today? No Problem! (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Dollar Declines, Metals Higher in Thin Markets -> Read this!
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Continues To Work Off 52-Wk Low -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) volatility low as shares at low end of range as shares at record high
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!