Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/23: (AAPL) (JPM) (DANG) (ALU) (FCX) (GLD)
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
You lunch for the next week.
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- If You're a Proud American You'll Love this JPMorgan (JPM) Ad -> Read this!
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Equity Holders Still at Risk Despite Reports of Secured Loans - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Higher as Copper May Rally Further -> Read this!
- Hey, Apple (AAPL)! Why Isn't Your New iMac Available Yet? -> Read this!
- No iPad Minis or iPhone 5s on Sale Today? No Problem! (AAPL) -> Read this!
- Dollar Declines, Metals Higher in Thin Markets -> Read this!
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Continues To Work Off 52-Wk Low -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/24: (AAPL) (TQNT) (GT) Upgraded; (XLNX) (CLB) (FR) Downgraded
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 04/23: (MDSO) (SPWR) (COG) Upgraded; (PNR) (QSII) (RXN) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 04/23: Apple (AAPL), Facebook (FB), TI (TXN), Zynga (ZYNGA), Boeing (BA) Report