Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/21: (TYC) (STJ) (RIMM) (HPQ) (JCP)
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- American Express Co. (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- FDA Voices Concern Over St. Jude (STJ) Durata Lead Testing; Shares Fall -> Read this!
- Dwindling Cash Flow at Best Buy (BBY) Has Some Analysts Questioning Takeover Interest -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Finds a Friend on J. C. Penney (JCP) -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Near-Term Challenges at Summer Infant (SUMR) -> Read this!
- China Internet Active as Social Platform YY, Inc. (YY) Goes Public (RENN) (QIHU) (SINA) -> Read this!
- Imperial Capital Maintains In-Line Rating on Tyco International (TYC) -> Read this!
- Profiting from RIM's (RIMM) Ultimate Epic Fail -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC), NetApp (NTAP) Gaining Storage Share as H-P (HPQ) Fades -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alibaba Peers on Watch After Revenue Surges (BIDU) (SINA)
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/16: (AUY)/(AEM) (ZLCS) (DDD) (JCI)
- Trading Radar for 04/17: Pepsi (PEP), Goldman Sachs (GS), AMD (AMD), Chipotle (CMG), Schlumberger (SLB) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!