Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/21: (TYC) (STJ) (RIMM) (HPQ) (JCP)
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- FDA Voices Concern Over St. Jude (STJ) Durata Lead Testing; Shares Fall -> Read this!
- Dwindling Cash Flow at Best Buy (BBY) Has Some Analysts Questioning Takeover Interest -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Finds a Friend on J. C. Penney (JCP) -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Near-Term Challenges at Summer Infant (SUMR) -> Read this!
- China Internet Active as Social Platform YY, Inc. (YY) Goes Public (RENN) (QIHU) (SINA) -> Read this!
- Imperial Capital Maintains In-Line Rating on Tyco International (TYC) -> Read this!
- Profiting from RIM's (RIMM) Ultimate Epic Fail -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC), NetApp (NTAP) Gaining Storage Share as H-P (HPQ) Fades -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Sayonara QE!; Accounting Troubles Hit ARCP; Fiat to Spin Ferrari; Orbital Fails to Launch
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/30: (CDTI) (ESBF) (OMER) Higher; (NKA) (CRNT) (OPHC) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!