Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/21: (TYC) (STJ) (RIMM) (HPQ) (JCP)
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- FDA Voices Concern Over St. Jude (STJ) Durata Lead Testing; Shares Fall -> Read this!
- Dwindling Cash Flow at Best Buy (BBY) Has Some Analysts Questioning Takeover Interest -> Read this!
- Bill Ackman Finds a Friend on J. C. Penney (JCP) -> Read this!
- Analyst Sees Near-Term Challenges at Summer Infant (SUMR) -> Read this!
- China Internet Active as Social Platform YY, Inc. (YY) Goes Public (RENN) (QIHU) (SINA) -> Read this!
- Imperial Capital Maintains In-Line Rating on Tyco International (TYC) -> Read this!
- Profiting from RIM's (RIMM) Ultimate Epic Fail -> Read this!
- EMC (EMC), NetApp (NTAP) Gaining Storage Share as H-P (HPQ) Fades -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)