Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/14: (AAPL) (AGNC) (TJX) (RENN)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Not Get Hit With Dramatic, Sudden Price Hike from Samsung -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Pressures MBIA to Avoid Payments... And It's Working -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Sees Weak Ads, Strong Games, Mobile Shift -> Read this!
- MKM Views TJX (TJX) as Core Holding as Performance Set to Continue -> Read this!
- REIT Fears Overblown; Buy American Capital Agency (AGNC) on Weakness -> Read this!
- Expected 50% Drop in e-Book Demand for Q4 May Hit Amazon (AMZN), Barnes & Noble (BKS) -> Read this!
- Rochdale Treading Thin Ice as 'White Knight' Yet to Appear -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/26: (OGXI) (AKAM) (IRBT) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (P) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!