Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/14: (AAPL) (AGNC) (TJX) (RENN)
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/27 (TUBE) (EXPR) (MIK) Higher; (SWHC) (YGE) (RGR) Lower (more...)
- Alibaba (BABA) Posts Improved Q2 EPS of 84c
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Consensus
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Not Get Hit With Dramatic, Sudden Price Hike from Samsung -> Read this!
- BofA (BAC) Pressures MBIA to Avoid Payments... And It's Working -> Read this!
- Renren (RENN) Sees Weak Ads, Strong Games, Mobile Shift -> Read this!
- MKM Views TJX (TJX) as Core Holding as Performance Set to Continue -> Read this!
- REIT Fears Overblown; Buy American Capital Agency (AGNC) on Weakness -> Read this!
- Expected 50% Drop in e-Book Demand for Q4 May Hit Amazon (AMZN), Barnes & Noble (BKS) -> Read this!
- Rochdale Treading Thin Ice as 'White Knight' Yet to Appear -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Orders Outpace in July; Best Buy Slumps on Outlook; iPad News Aplenty
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/25: (KITE) (ACHN) (CMTL) Higher; (ADEP) (WDC) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 8/25: (GILD) (X) (BITA) High; (GEF) (NTWK) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!