Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/02: (QCOR) (EQIX) (AMRN) (GDOT) (SBUX)
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- China ADSs, Related Stocks Trade Sharply Lower (SFUN) (JD) (BABA)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citron Digs into Synthetic Acthar Filing and Finds Old Questcor (QCOR) Ties -> Read this!
- Dick Bove's Firm Rochdale is in Trouble after Trading Error -> Read this!
- Nomura Comments on Equinix (EQIX) Results -> Read this!
- Another Case Made for Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Missing NCE Status -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Cuts Numbers on Monolithic Power (MPWR) after Lackluster Q3, Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Green Dot (GDOT) from Cloudy to Cloudy - Nomura -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Is Killing It and Will Continue To - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Numbers Lowered at Needham & Company But Top Rating Maintained
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/7: (DEPO) (PBMD) (IPDN) Higher; (ETRM) (STV) (BZUN) Lower
- Trading Radar for 7/7: API Technologies (ATNY), The Container Store (TCS), Novagold Resources (NG) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Richard Bove, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!