Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/02: (QCOR) (EQIX) (AMRN) (GDOT) (SBUX)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citron Digs into Synthetic Acthar Filing and Finds Old Questcor (QCOR) Ties -> Read this!
- Dick Bove's Firm Rochdale is in Trouble after Trading Error -> Read this!
- Nomura Comments on Equinix (EQIX) Results -> Read this!
- Another Case Made for Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Missing NCE Status -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Cuts Numbers on Monolithic Power (MPWR) after Lackluster Q3, Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Green Dot (GDOT) from Cloudy to Cloudy - Nomura -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Is Killing It and Will Continue To - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/1: (DE) (WLL) (SMTC) Upgraded; (NOV) (MCD) (CERN) Downgraded
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Synopsys (SNPS) Following 4Q
- Bazaarvoice (BV): First Profitable Year Could Be FY18 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Richard Bove, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!