Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/02: (QCOR) (EQIX) (AMRN) (GDOT) (SBUX)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citron Digs into Synthetic Acthar Filing and Finds Old Questcor (QCOR) Ties -> Read this!
- Dick Bove's Firm Rochdale is in Trouble after Trading Error -> Read this!
- Nomura Comments on Equinix (EQIX) Results -> Read this!
- Another Case Made for Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Missing NCE Status -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Cuts Numbers on Monolithic Power (MPWR) after Lackluster Q3, Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Green Dot (GDOT) from Cloudy to Cloudy - Nomura -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Is Killing It and Will Continue To - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Yelp (YELP) Following 4Q Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 02/09: (CTIC) (SSNI) (WEN) Higher; (GIG) (REGN) (DB) Lower (more...)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 2/9: (CHK) (RLYP) (TWTR) (HLF)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Richard Bove, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!