Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/02: (QCOR) (EQIX) (AMRN) (GDOT) (SBUX)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citron Digs into Synthetic Acthar Filing and Finds Old Questcor (QCOR) Ties -> Read this!
- Dick Bove's Firm Rochdale is in Trouble after Trading Error -> Read this!
- Nomura Comments on Equinix (EQIX) Results -> Read this!
- Another Case Made for Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Missing NCE Status -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Cuts Numbers on Monolithic Power (MPWR) after Lackluster Q3, Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Green Dot (GDOT) from Cloudy to Cloudy - Nomura -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Is Killing It and Will Continue To - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Gains as FDA Update Awaited
- Cloud Standards Customer Council Publishes Version 2.0 of Public Cloud Service Agreements: What to Expect and What to Negotiate
- Fitch Affirms JPMBB 2014-C22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Richard Bove, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!