Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/02: (QCOR) (EQIX) (AMRN) (GDOT) (SBUX)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Citron Digs into Synthetic Acthar Filing and Finds Old Questcor (QCOR) Ties -> Read this!
- Dick Bove's Firm Rochdale is in Trouble after Trading Error -> Read this!
- Nomura Comments on Equinix (EQIX) Results -> Read this!
- Another Case Made for Amarin's (AMRN) Vascepa Missing NCE Status -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Cuts Numbers on Monolithic Power (MPWR) after Lackluster Q3, Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Green Dot (GDOT) from Cloudy to Cloudy - Nomura -> Read this!
- Starbucks (SBUX) Is Killing It and Will Continue To - Goldman Sachs -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/21: (MTZ) (RGA) (YHOO)
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/22: (AOL) (CHK) (TXN) Upgraded; (CDE) (KO) (CNSL) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Richard Bove, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!