Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (AMRN) (AKAM) (AAPL) (FIO)
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Expected to Unveil Larger Nexus Tablet at Oct. 29th Event -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Could See 6% or More Dip in Q4 iPhone Sales -> Read this!
- Nomura Brags It Has Street-High, 2013 EPS Estimate on AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Akamai (AKAM) Accelerates Itself Following Strong Q3 and Surprising Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Dips as Another Group DOESN'T Expect NCE -> Read this!
- Debate Continues Over Fusion-io (FIO) Guidance -> Read this!
- Analysts Expect Top Line Growth at Symantec (SYMC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Q2 'Nothing Short of Amazing', Nomura Says; Outlook Slightly Tempered on Macro/FX
- All Eyes on Fed and 'Considerable Time'
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/18: (PTRY) (ACE) (MRK) (VPCO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!