Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (AMRN) (AKAM) (AAPL) (FIO)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Expected to Unveil Larger Nexus Tablet at Oct. 29th Event -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Could See 6% or More Dip in Q4 iPhone Sales -> Read this!
- Nomura Brags It Has Street-High, 2013 EPS Estimate on AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Akamai (AKAM) Accelerates Itself Following Strong Q3 and Surprising Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Dips as Another Group DOESN'T Expect NCE -> Read this!
- Debate Continues Over Fusion-io (FIO) Guidance -> Read this!
- Analysts Expect Top Line Growth at Symantec (SYMC) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 04/17: (BHI) (ATHL) (RMBS) High; (SSN) (RSH) (MGI) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 04/16: (TWTR) (DDD) (XHB) (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!