Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (AMRN) (AKAM) (AAPL) (FIO)
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Expected to Unveil Larger Nexus Tablet at Oct. 29th Event -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Could See 6% or More Dip in Q4 iPhone Sales -> Read this!
- Nomura Brags It Has Street-High, 2013 EPS Estimate on AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Akamai (AKAM) Accelerates Itself Following Strong Q3 and Surprising Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Dips as Another Group DOESN'T Expect NCE -> Read this!
- Debate Continues Over Fusion-io (FIO) Guidance -> Read this!
- Analysts Expect Top Line Growth at Symantec (SYMC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Yellen, But No Strong Signal Expected
- CIENA (CIEN) PT Raised to $25 at Nomura Ahead of Q1 Print
- Amarin (AMRN), Eddingpharm Enter Vascepa Development, Commercialization Agreement for China
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!