Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (AMRN) (AKAM) (AAPL) (FIO)
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- WWE (WWE), FOX Sports Report Latin America Partnership
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Expected to Unveil Larger Nexus Tablet at Oct. 29th Event -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Could See 6% or More Dip in Q4 iPhone Sales -> Read this!
- Nomura Brags It Has Street-High, 2013 EPS Estimate on AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Akamai (AKAM) Accelerates Itself Following Strong Q3 and Surprising Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Dips as Another Group DOESN'T Expect NCE -> Read this!
- Debate Continues Over Fusion-io (FIO) Guidance -> Read this!
- Analysts Expect Top Line Growth at Symantec (SYMC) -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FireEye (FEYE) Gains Ahead of Thursday's Webcast on 'New Offering'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!