Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/25: (AMRN) (AKAM) (AAPL) (FIO)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Google (GOOG) Expected to Unveil Larger Nexus Tablet at Oct. 29th Event -> Read this!
- Apple (AAPL) Could See 6% or More Dip in Q4 iPhone Sales -> Read this!
- Nomura Brags It Has Street-High, 2013 EPS Estimate on AT&T (T) -> Read this!
- Akamai (AKAM) Accelerates Itself Following Strong Q3 and Surprising Q4 Outlook -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) Dips as Another Group DOESN'T Expect NCE -> Read this!
- Debate Continues Over Fusion-io (FIO) Guidance -> Read this!
- Analysts Expect Top Line Growth at Symantec (SYMC) -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 1/27: (SCSS) (EGO) (VA) Upgraded; (MSFT) (STO) (DHI) Downgraded
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- AT&T (T): An Unloved Stock with a Healthy Dividend - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!