Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/26: (RIMM) (BKS) (BIIB) (EQIX) (PAY)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- Ford (F) Director Emeritus William Clay Ford Died
- Markets Pressured as China Export Data Shows Sharp Drop in Feb. (FXI) (UUP)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- New Home Sales Show 28% Y/Y Increase in August, While Prices Hit 5-Year High -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Just Dealt an HD Blow to Amazon's (AMZN) Fire Fortress -> Read this!
- Baxter (BAX) Smacked on Solid Results from Biogen's (BIIB) Hemophilia Drug -> Read this!
- Nomura Remains Bullish on Equinix (EQIX) after Meeting with Management -> Read this!
- VeriFone (PAY) Dips as One Analyst Suggests to 'Get Short' -> Read this!
- Putting on a RIM (RIMM) Trade Ahead of EPS -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- UPDATE: The StreetSweeper.org issues a negative report on AMYRIS (AMRS)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/6: (PXLW) (BORN) (SGMO) Higher; (LOV) (XGTI) (SPLS) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!