Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/26: (RIMM) (BKS) (BIIB) (EQIX) (PAY)
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- New Home Sales Show 28% Y/Y Increase in August, While Prices Hit 5-Year High -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Just Dealt an HD Blow to Amazon's (AMZN) Fire Fortress -> Read this!
- Baxter (BAX) Smacked on Solid Results from Biogen's (BIIB) Hemophilia Drug -> Read this!
- Nomura Remains Bullish on Equinix (EQIX) after Meeting with Management -> Read this!
- VeriFone (PAY) Dips as One Analyst Suggests to 'Get Short' -> Read this!
- Putting on a RIM (RIMM) Trade Ahead of EPS -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 5/31: (GXP)/(WR) (JAZZ)/(CPXX) (SQI) (MKTO)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 5/31: (BOSC) (TDG) (NVDA) High; (STEM) (LE) Low
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/27: (DXCM) (TMO) (BRCD) (KITE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!