Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/26: (RIMM) (BKS) (BIIB) (EQIX) (PAY)
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- New Home Sales Show 28% Y/Y Increase in August, While Prices Hit 5-Year High -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Just Dealt an HD Blow to Amazon's (AMZN) Fire Fortress -> Read this!
- Baxter (BAX) Smacked on Solid Results from Biogen's (BIIB) Hemophilia Drug -> Read this!
- Nomura Remains Bullish on Equinix (EQIX) after Meeting with Management -> Read this!
- VeriFone (PAY) Dips as One Analyst Suggests to 'Get Short' -> Read this!
- Putting on a RIM (RIMM) Trade Ahead of EPS -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/2: (SQ) (TEAM) (JCP) Upgraded; (LULU) (CNA) (PAY) Downgraded
- Trading Radar for 12/5: GW Pharma (GWPH), KongZhong (KZ) Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!