Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/26: (RIMM) (BKS) (BIIB) (EQIX) (PAY)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- New Home Sales Show 28% Y/Y Increase in August, While Prices Hit 5-Year High -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Just Dealt an HD Blow to Amazon's (AMZN) Fire Fortress -> Read this!
- Baxter (BAX) Smacked on Solid Results from Biogen's (BIIB) Hemophilia Drug -> Read this!
- Nomura Remains Bullish on Equinix (EQIX) after Meeting with Management -> Read this!
- VeriFone (PAY) Dips as One Analyst Suggests to 'Get Short' -> Read this!
- Putting on a RIM (RIMM) Trade Ahead of EPS -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/21: (AKRX) (AMGN) (CCI) High; (OCN) (BBCN) (ARMH) Low
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 10/22: (CSCO)/(EMC) (ASYS)/(BTUI) (RPGS) (PPBI)