Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/26: (RIMM) (BKS) (BIIB) (EQIX) (PAY)
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- New Home Sales Show 28% Y/Y Increase in August, While Prices Hit 5-Year High -> Read this!
- Barnes & Noble (BKS) Just Dealt an HD Blow to Amazon's (AMZN) Fire Fortress -> Read this!
- Baxter (BAX) Smacked on Solid Results from Biogen's (BIIB) Hemophilia Drug -> Read this!
- Nomura Remains Bullish on Equinix (EQIX) after Meeting with Management -> Read this!
- VeriFone (PAY) Dips as One Analyst Suggests to 'Get Short' -> Read this!
- Putting on a RIM (RIMM) Trade Ahead of EPS -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/13: (DXCM) (SN) (P) Higher; (URRE) (SKLN) (GME) Lower (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/12: (TBIO) (STRP) (HSGX) Higher; (DRWI) (MYOS) (KOS) Lower (more...)
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!