Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/14: (EQIX) (WDC) (PAY) (JOY) (AKS)
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Delays Put Pressure on ISIS to Create Momentum for Mobile Payment System -> Read this!
- Joy Global's (JOY) Sutherlin Sees Positive Activity in China, Rise in Global Coal Demand - Cramer -> Read this!
- BioFuel Energy's (BIOF) 200% Surge Is a Hoax -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Lifts Target on Cirrus Logic (CRUS) on iPhone 5 Tailwinds -> Read this!
- Big Q3 Loss at AK Steel (AKS) Not Enough to Break Bullish Spirits -> Read this!
- Needham & Company Keeps Top Rating on Western Digital (WDC) Despite Warning -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Lifts Target on Equinix (EQIX) on REIT Plans -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (ALIM) (AKS) (ORCL) Higher; (CIE) (GIG) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/19: (ORCL) (IACI) (AKS) High; (CIE) (SMTC) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!