Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 09/12: (DNDN) (DD) (KCG) (AAPL) (MCD)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrix’s (CTXS) GoTo Business
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Gets Hangover as Senators Urge FDA to Exercise Regulatory Authority on Caffeine -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on McDonald's (MCD): S&P 500? I’m Lagging It -> Read this!
- UBS Maintains a 'Neutral' on DuPont (DD); Adjusting Estimates for Coatings Sale -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Knight Capital Group (KCG) and IBM (IBM): You’re My Boy, Big Blue! -> Read this!
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) Website Links Suggest iPhone 5 Debuting Today -> Read this!
- Heckmann (HEK) Moves Higher on Volume; Could Be Related to Chesapeake (CHK) Sales -> Read this!
- Dendreon (DNDN) Wins Award with VA -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Prices 10M Stock Offering at $3/Share
- S&P 500 Turns Lower
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 7/25: (S) (OCLR) (LITE) High; (EPRS) (TBRA) (APRI) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesUBS, Standard & Poor's, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!