Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/20: (AAPL) (BBY) (CVH) (FB) (AMRN)
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Offer Full-Fledged TV, and Set-Top-Box - Goldman -> Read this!
- Best Buy (BBY) Leads Dow Jones Index Lower as Schulze Shocked at Board, CEO Appointment -> Read this!
- Einhorn Scores a Quick, Fat Win in Coventry Health (CVH); Traders Look For His Next One -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee Facebook (FB): Death by Dislike -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Status Could Happen by September 14 and Takeover Could Follow - MKM -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Marvell Tech (MRVL): Could use a boost from the Avengers -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook's (FB) Zuckerberg Interested in Twitter (TWTR) - re/code
- Twitter (TWTR) Trades at Session Highs Amid Unconfirmed Rumors
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts PDC Energy (PDCE) at Buy