Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/20: (AAPL) (BBY) (CVH) (FB) (AMRN)
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Offer Full-Fledged TV, and Set-Top-Box - Goldman -> Read this!
- Best Buy (BBY) Leads Dow Jones Index Lower as Schulze Shocked at Board, CEO Appointment -> Read this!
- Einhorn Scores a Quick, Fat Win in Coventry Health (CVH); Traders Look For His Next One -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee Facebook (FB): Death by Dislike -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Status Could Happen by September 14 and Takeover Could Follow - MKM -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Marvell Tech (MRVL): Could use a boost from the Avengers -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Facebook (FB) to Strong Buy on Positive Checks, Attractive Risk/Reward
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) at Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Nokia (NOK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!