Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/20: (AAPL) (BBY) (CVH) (FB) (AMRN)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Offer Full-Fledged TV, and Set-Top-Box - Goldman -> Read this!
- Best Buy (BBY) Leads Dow Jones Index Lower as Schulze Shocked at Board, CEO Appointment -> Read this!
- Einhorn Scores a Quick, Fat Win in Coventry Health (CVH); Traders Look For His Next One -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee Facebook (FB): Death by Dislike -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Status Could Happen by September 14 and Takeover Could Follow - MKM -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Marvell Tech (MRVL): Could use a boost from the Avengers -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 4/15: (GPRO) (DFS) (EVEP) Upgraded; (BLDR) (MPEL) (FMSA) Downgraded
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades NuVasive (NUVA) to Hold
- Instagram (FB) Top Social Network for Teens, Piper Jaffray Survey Shows; Snapchat Gaining Steam
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!