Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/20: (AAPL) (BBY) (CVH) (FB) (AMRN)
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Offer Full-Fledged TV, and Set-Top-Box - Goldman -> Read this!
- Best Buy (BBY) Leads Dow Jones Index Lower as Schulze Shocked at Board, CEO Appointment -> Read this!
- Einhorn Scores a Quick, Fat Win in Coventry Health (CVH); Traders Look For His Next One -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee Facebook (FB): Death by Dislike -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Status Could Happen by September 14 and Takeover Could Follow - MKM -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Marvell Tech (MRVL): Could use a boost from the Avengers -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skepticism + No Recession = Optimism: Canaccord Genuity
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/24: (HLF) (QGEN) (CELG) (PGR) (NFLX)
- Ecolab (ECL) Takeaways from the National Restaurant Show, Raising PT - Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!