Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/20: (AAPL) (BBY) (CVH) (FB) (AMRN)
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Full FOMC Statement: Rates to Rise After Some Further Job Market Improvement
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Apple (AAPL) May Offer Full-Fledged TV, and Set-Top-Box - Goldman -> Read this!
- Best Buy (BBY) Leads Dow Jones Index Lower as Schulze Shocked at Board, CEO Appointment -> Read this!
- Einhorn Scores a Quick, Fat Win in Coventry Health (CVH); Traders Look For His Next One -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee Facebook (FB): Death by Dislike -> Read this!
- Amarin (AMRN) NCE Status Could Happen by September 14 and Takeover Could Follow - MKM -> Read this!
- Canaccord Genuity Morning Coffee on Marvell Tech (MRVL): Could use a boost from the Avengers -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Twitter (TWTR) PT Cut to $45 at Canaccord Genuity; Maintains 'Buy'
- Intel (INTC) , Micron (MU) Unveil New 3D XPoint Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!