Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/07: (RIMM) (ZNGA) (NOK) (LOW) (APC)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Slammed as Citron Says China Sales in Jeopardy on Volations -> Read this!
- Unusual Stock Move of the Day: Zynga (ZNGA) -> Read this!
- Nomura Securities Cuts Numbers on Lowe's (LOW) and Home Depot (HD) Ahead of Upcoming Results -> Read this!
- As RIM (RIMM) Strategic Review Comes to a End Only One Option Exits, And It's Not a Good One - Analyst -> Read this!
- Oppenheimer Cuts Target on Anadarko (APC), Keeps Outperform Rating -> Read this!
- Nokia (NOK) Sticking to the Basics Should Push Shares Higher -> Read this!
- Kodak (EKDKQ) Slumps as Bidding for Patent Portfolio Lacks Gusto -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!