Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/02: (KCG) (FB) (GMCR) (ANF) (GILD)
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Euro Shorts Back on Draghi Plan Not Without Obstacles (FXE) -> Read this!
- Knight Capital's (KCG) 'Glitch' Started From Multi-Billion Dollar Trade Executed Too Quickly -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Adjusts Estimates on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR); A 'Show Me' Stock Now -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF); Cuts Price Target and Estimates -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Buy' on Provident Financial Holdings; PROVing to be a Winner -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Nears Key Level with Short Interest at Record Highs -> Read this!
- Cramer's Amazing Retail Stock Call in March is Now Up Nearly 40% -> Read this!
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Surges As Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Hep C Drug Has Major Setback -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shake Shack (SHAK) IPO Opens Up 124%
- Flex Pharm (FLKS) IPO Opens Up 19%
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!