Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/02: (KCG) (FB) (GMCR) (ANF) (GILD)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Euro Shorts Back on Draghi Plan Not Without Obstacles (FXE) -> Read this!
- Knight Capital's (KCG) 'Glitch' Started From Multi-Billion Dollar Trade Executed Too Quickly -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Adjusts Estimates on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR); A 'Show Me' Stock Now -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF); Cuts Price Target and Estimates -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Buy' on Provident Financial Holdings; PROVing to be a Winner -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Nears Key Level with Short Interest at Record Highs -> Read this!
- Cramer's Amazing Retail Stock Call in March is Now Up Nearly 40% -> Read this!
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Surges As Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Hep C Drug Has Major Setback -> Read this!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 8/29: (DGLY) (NXPI) (UTHR) High; (CBMX) (FRO) Low
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 9/2: (TSLA) (GRPN) (WDR) Upgraded; (PHM) (BA) (FCX) Downgraded