Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/02: (KCG) (FB) (GMCR) (ANF) (GILD)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Euro Shorts Back on Draghi Plan Not Without Obstacles (FXE) -> Read this!
- Knight Capital's (KCG) 'Glitch' Started From Multi-Billion Dollar Trade Executed Too Quickly -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Adjusts Estimates on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR); A 'Show Me' Stock Now -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF); Cuts Price Target and Estimates -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Buy' on Provident Financial Holdings; PROVing to be a Winner -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Nears Key Level with Short Interest at Record Highs -> Read this!
- Cramer's Amazing Retail Stock Call in March is Now Up Nearly 40% -> Read this!
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Surges As Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Hep C Drug Has Major Setback -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Launches 'Techwire' for Breaking Tech News
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts salesforce.com (CRM) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Workday (WDAY) at Hold