Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 08/02: (KCG) (FB) (GMCR) (ANF) (GILD)
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
The following is a list of notable articles to help get you through the lunch hour:
- Euro Shorts Back on Draghi Plan Not Without Obstacles (FXE) -> Read this!
- Knight Capital's (KCG) 'Glitch' Started From Multi-Billion Dollar Trade Executed Too Quickly -> Read this!
- Dougherty & Co Adjusts Estimates on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR); A 'Show Me' Stock Now -> Read this!
- Jefferies Maintains a 'Buy' on Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF); Cuts Price Target and Estimates -> Read this!
- Compass Point Reiterates a 'Buy' on Provident Financial Holdings; PROVing to be a Winner -> Read this!
- Facebook (FB) Nears Key Level with Short Interest at Record Highs -> Read this!
- Cramer's Amazing Retail Stock Call in March is Now Up Nearly 40% -> Read this!
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Surges As Bristol-Myers' (BMY) Hep C Drug Has Major Setback -> Read this!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesSpecial Reports
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!